mercredi 5 avril 2017

StackOverflow exception at the end of a webservice (No recursion / infinite loop) [ASP.NET App]

First of all, I would like to apologize if my language is not the best, I'm acutally not english.

To begin with, I work in a company and I'm maintaining an ASP.NET MVC 3.0 application. Recently the client which I'm working for, submitted a report telling that when he validate a certain page (I will describe how it works later), the app was saving the values but returned an error page.

After a few research, I found out that the application was getting a StackOverflow Exception at the end of the webservice's call. This exception is occuring in mscorlib.dll.

The problem doesn't happen everytime, it only happens when there is a lot of products related to the one validated in the page.

I tried to use WinDbg to get more information about the StackOverflow Exception but it didn't really helped me... The first warning I caught was this picture.

If you have any questions or informations, feel free to tell me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire