vendredi 3 février 2017

mvc app design and GUIquestion

greeting mvc gurus...How would you construct your app to work the following way. I am using a database first setup and I am using the wizard to build my view.

The wizard built an index view that I like the layout of and currently this screen will be use by the user to see their line items.

But it would save bunches of time If I could also use this screen as an Admin screen where the User Admin could click an approve button that would run code behind that ran a microsoft sql server stored procedure or something.

Vs me having to build a new controller and views... Or do you have to build all that stuff new? Which is the easiest way even if its not the best way.

My Example is below The first view in the normal mode index view where the user sees their line item... enter image description here

This is what I would like to do using the same form that already exist. enter image description here

Or the best thing to do is to build a new set of controller and screens Many thanks guys!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire