mercredi 2 novembre 2016

'The network path was not found' every first attempt to Azure SQL Server

I am developing a web application, using Visual Studio 2013 and a SQL SERVER database created on Azure.

Almost every time that I took more than 30 seconds to build and re-run the application (F5) I get this error below. The connection sql connection to SQL Timed-out and this is the error raised.

[Win32Exception (0x80004005): The network path was not found]

I retry the connection and the problem goes away. The point is that I am loosing so much time on this issue.

I have two SQL connections, to the same server, one for OWIN context, and another used by Entity Framework 6. Both MARS enable.

What I tried:

  • Disabled AVG Components
  • Disabled Windows Firewall for Home/Enterprise networks
  • Changed my dns to Google's dns (8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4), if I open nslookup and try to resolve my database path, it works every time.
  • Changed my sql connection parameters: "Connection Timeout=3;ConnectRetryCount=3;ConnectRetryInterval=1", so it takes less time to raise the error, and I can retry faster and not loose so much time.

Azure doesn't permit me "pinging" the server, since never returns. So, I am really in trouble on how to troubleshoot/monitor this issue.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this are appreciated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire