lundi 14 novembre 2016

Poblem adding reference to System.Web.Mvc 3.0.0.1

I got an old a .net application that is not mine. It was using the MVC 3.0.0.0 but I upgraded to the MVC 3.0.0.1. I am trying to make it run but I can not add the reference to System.Web.Mvc. I added the reference but next time I open it is unchecked.

I have to add that I am new with asp.net and MVC so maybe I am missing something obvious.

How should I add all the reference that I am missing ?

<assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
  <dependentAssembly>
    <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Mvc" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
    <bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-3.0.0.0" newVersion="3.0.0.1" />
  </dependentAssembly>
</assemblyBinding>

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire