mercredi 22 juin 2016

XML fails after adding noNamespaceSchemaLocation

I am completely newby for XML and XML Schema namespaces. One of our delegates added xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation attribute on root node of our XML schema file, saying that they are validating XML before sending to us.

Now file with this attribute failing to load with in our website, and throwing below error.

There is an error with loading the xml data. Please ensure that the following text exists on the second line of the xml file: "xmlns="http://ift.tt/28Tonts" " 'yyy' is an undeclared prefix. Line 1, position 149.

Whereas, xmlns attribute already exist on given place, but with sursprise the name of file being bit different. And there is nothing like 'yyy' in entire xml file.

If I remove xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation then file loads perfectly fine. I am not sure, why adding xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation makes file to load, and what I can do to resolve it.

Hopefully, I have provided all information required for this issue. This is all at this moment I can think to mention.

Can anybody please help me to enlighten me on this??

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire