lundi 16 mai 2016

Security Exception in nopCommerce with Full Trust set

I am using nopCommerce 3.70 on Godaddy's shared Hosting. I have had this website up and running for the last month or so, no problem until just the other day. All of a sudden I am getting a security exception error, that would normally tell me that my site is not set to "Full Trust"; however, it is and I even called Godaddy to have them verify that it was actually set. I can not for the life of me figure out why this site will not work and I even re-downloaded, unblocked and republished this site (everything except the App_Data folder, don't want to loose the db). Same error:

[SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.] System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet) +0
System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(CodeAccessPermission cap, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) +34
System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand() +46
System.Web.HttpContext.System.IServiceProvider.GetService(Type service) +54 System.Web.HttpContextWrapper.GetService(Type serviceType) +13
System.Web.WebPages.UrlRewriterHelper.IsUrlRewriterTurnedOn(HttpContextBase httpContext) +108

in debug mode it says the issue is at line 31

Line 29: Line 30: Line 31: @Html.Widget("header_links_before") Line 32: @T("HomePage") Line 33:
@T("ContactUs")

Has anyone else ever encountered this issue? Any ideas about what else I can try to fix this?

Also, after about 4 calls with GoDaddy they are saying that the website is trying to perform a task that either the website itself doesn't allow or the server wont allow, because it's shared hosting.

Any help with this would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire