lundi 16 mai 2016

Display multiple div after Http post ASP.NET MVC3 RazorView

I am a new to ASP.NET MVC, I had been working on ASP.NET Webform. I have couple of questions with respect to design in ASP.NET MVC. [Note I am working on ASP.NET MVC3 Razor View Engine].

SCENARIO

I am creating a search panel. So When the search is submit, it search for different information. Example: An account search. So in search I am providing information and the search would result, Account details (different panel), Account Balance (different panel), all activities belongs to that account (seperate panel)

  1. How should I display the three panels after the search is submitted?
  2. Displaying activities search result would have the feature to edit each item as well. So should I keep the activities result in partial view or in the same view?
  3. My two panel (Account details and account balance) would always be displayed after the search is performed. But they should be hidden before the search is performed. But for activities if the result is null, display a message for "No result found". How should I implement this feature?

I know in Webform it's easy to make visible panel if the search is conducted and display the information. But how to achieve in ASP.NET MVC, kind a new for me.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire