jeudi 7 avril 2016

What do I replace IUnityContainer.Registrations.ToList() with?

I was recently given an application to support. It was in MVC3 using NHibernate and Unity along with a host of other packages. In upgrading to MVC5, I update all the packages to their latest version. The problem now is that Unity dropped a couple of properties/methods from the IUnityContainer. I am wondering how do I replace these lines of codes to get my code to compile again?

IUnityContainer.Registrations.ToList()

and

IUnityContainer.IsRegistered(serviceType)

IUnityContainer of course is defined as an IUnityContainer object and I am not trying to use the type directly.

I cannot find anything online about what to replace these with. I see from Microsoft that these methods have been deprecated, but no reason why they have been deprecated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire