dimanche 17 avril 2016

.Net MVC 3 403.14 error

I'm creating an asp.net MVC3 demo application. I have attached the application with this thread. I'm facing a HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden enter image description hereissue when trying to run the application. The issue occurs only in a specific scenario. i.e. in the RegisterRoutes method in the global.asax has only the below code then the issue occurs.

 routes.MapRoute(
                "Process1", // Route name
                "Process/List" // URL with parameters
            );

If we have the above code with default route the application works fine without any issues. The issue occurs when i have this particular code alone in the register routes method. I tried the solutions given in this link but it did not work. I assume the issue with that code. If yes then please let me know what causes the issue. I use windows 8.1 & the iis is 8.5. The code can be found here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire