mardi 12 avril 2016

Bootstrap for ASP Populate table from txt file

I've been trying to populate a table made using Bootstrap for ASP from a txt file but it seems I keep getting stuck on doing it... I'll leave below my attempt so you can take a look at it and perhaps help me out. The format used in the txt file is the following:

Column1Txt Column2Txt Column3Txt Column4Txt
Column1Txt Column2Txt Column3Txt Column4Txt
Column1Txt Column2Txt Column3Txt Column4Txt
Column1Txt Column2Txt Column3Txt Column4Txt

Here's my attempt of doing it:

<div class="container">
            <div class="left">
                <div class="row">
                    <table class="table table-striped">
                        <!-- table head -->
                        <thead>
                            <tr>
                                <th>#</th>
                                <th>Column1</th>
                                <th>Column2</th>
                                <th>Column3</th>
                                <th>Column4</th>
                            </tr>
                        </thead>
                    </table>
                    <iframe src="/tablecontent/content.txt" frameborder="0"></iframe>
            </div>
        </div>
   </div>

I know it's not even inside the table but I've also tried to do it with it inside the table and it didn't work properly as well.

Thanks for your time in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire