mardi 19 janvier 2016

MVC application not logging in when binded on subdomain

I have my application in Asp.net MVC3, i have published my application on VPS. My application has some pages that are open and do not need admin login, but there are some other functional areas in the application that needs the admin login. The issue im getting is while creating the binding on IIS when i bind the application on local port like 8015,8016 etc. the application runs fine and gets logged In, but when i change the binding of the application to a certain subdomain then the application is executed but do not login with the same credential.

My efforts : Have checked the web.config there are no filters added that stops subdomain to login

Have checked the setting in the IIS for this application and nothing of the sort is identified.

Let me know what i can do to solve the issue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire