mardi 1 décembre 2015

Data records getting deleted automatically on MSSQL database

I have an asp.net mvc3 website utilizing MSSQL database with entityframework. It's a price comparison engine website on which I also lists cloths for men and women. Lately my website has started returning crawl error for men's and women's clothing. On checking, I found there is no record for the said id/item in database so the expected 404 error is produced and users are redirected to homepage.

In my code I haven't used the delete anywhere so its happening on its own. What can be the reason? Could it be a host related issues since I am using a shared hosting enviroment.

I have double checked my code for errors but couldn't find anything so posting the question.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire