mercredi 9 décembre 2015

Dashboard using Angulerjs and signalr

I have to develop dashboard for the train scheduling system. This system mainly contain two separate systems MVC web portal and windows service. Windows service used to update schedule status. As a example when train starts windows service update schedule status from pending to start.
My requirement is build dashboard with ASP.Net MVC to display schedules according to it status.
I want to display start schedules in green color and stop ones in red color when status changed. I want to do this without any server post backs and page reloads. I know this can be done using Angulerjs, Signalr and ASP.Net or using SQL dependency objects.

How can I develop this kind of dashboard ? any one has any examples or demos ... ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire