mardi 3 novembre 2015

How to direct to POST action in ActionAsPDF?

I am creating an MVC 5 application. I am using Rotativa to generate PDFs

they have a method called

public ActionAsPdf(string action, object routeValues);

I am having trouble to direct to POST method of an action

this is that GET and POST actions

    [HttpGet]
    [ValidateInput(false)]
    public ActionResult Create_Brochure(IEnumerable<ProductsPropertiesVM> model)
    {
        .............

        return View(selectedIDs);
    }

    [HttpPost]
    [ValidateInput(false)]
    public ActionResult Create_Brochure(string m)
    {                                

        return View();
    }

Once I run this program its directing to GET method but I want to direct to POST action

using following method

    public ActionResult PrintIndex()
    {
        return new ActionAsPdf("Create_Brochure") { FileName = "Test.pdf" };
    }

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire