lundi 13 juillet 2015

Compilation error: CS0246 in an ASP.net MVC3 project

I'm trying to follow this tutorial word for word. MVC Music Store I'm already on part 9 however, when I try to press the button "Checkout" it shows this error message:

Error

  1. Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Mvc3ToolsUpdateWeb_Default' could not be found.
  2. public class _Page_Views_Account_LogOn_cshtml : System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage

I was thinking that, maybe I had added or deleted something, like a "usings" reference line, if that helps. So what I did was:

  1. I tried to clean, build, rebuild the project and the solution.
  2. Deleted temporary log files - restarted the computer.
  3. I researched on the internet for similar errors such as this, but I didn't see anything. I also checked the comments on the tutorial however I didn't see any errors similar to mine.

The links I searched were:
My google search
Stackoverflow search

Kindly enlighten me on what to do. Thank youuuu!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire