lundi 29 juin 2015

This page can’t be displayed - Asp.Net MVC3 on IIS 8.5 Windows Server 2012

I have an MVC 3 application and WCF service to be deployed in IIS 8.5 installed on Windows Server. I have checked all the prerequisites installed for IIS 8.5. After the deployment when I try to access the .svc files, I get "This page can't be displayed". The have verified the below conditions.

APP POOL:

1.) The app pool is set to "Integrated" mode and targetted to V4.0.

2.) Identity is set to "ApplicationPoolIdentity" and enabled 32 bit applications.

BINDINGS:

1.) Provided a different port"88" and ip address is configured.

PERMISSIONS:

1.) Full access has been provided for the below mentioned users.

a.) IUSR

b.) IIS_IUSRS

c.) DefaultAppPool(This is the app pool that has been assigned).

I am struck with this, Please let me know for anything that needs to be included.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire