jeudi 4 juin 2015

Oracle.DataAccess "An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format" in MVC3 Web application

I am stuck. I've got a ASP.Net 4 MVC3 web application that is trying to access an Oracle Database using the Oracle.DataAccess.dll but is getting the error "Could not load file or assembly 'Oracle.DataAccess' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format." and a few varients. I have tried different options on the dll properties and have also tried copying the various dependency dlls without any luck. I have created a small test console application, using the same dll and dll property settings, and it is working. Why does a console app work but not a web app.

As mentioned I have tried copying the 'dependency' dlls to the bin folder, setting the dll properties, changing the platform target without any luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Francois

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire