mardi 2 juin 2015

How to Create .exe file with Windows form and SQL Server Database using Visual Studio 2012

I want to create a .exe file using windows forms application and wants to add my database within this exe file. When this exe runs on clients computer then database automatically create on users computer. I have visual studio 2012 with 4.5 framework. when i tried for this it gives error --- Error 2 To enable 'Download prerequisites from the same location as my application' in the Prerequisites dialog box, you must download file 'DotNetFX45\dotNetFx45_Full_x86_x64.exe' for item 'Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (x86 and x64)' to your local machine. For more information, see http://ift.tt/1k2lG89. I don't understand how to resolve this error. I tried too much for this.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire